SAT/ACT Prep Workshop for Math in McDonough
|Dates:||October 15-25, 2018 Other Dates|
|Meets:||M and Th from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM, 4 sessions|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
This eight-hour math workshop is designed to prepare students to take or improve their scores on college admission tests such as the SAT, ACT, and ACCUPLACER. Students will actively engage in solving math problems with the instructor. Materials and websites will be distributed for extended practice beyond the workshop.
This workshop is primarily focused on:
· Operations with fractions, decimals, and percents
· Applications and problem solving
· Algebraic operations
· Solutions of equations and inequalities
· Operations with integers and rational numbers
· Operations with algebraic expressions
· Coordinate Geometry